After our time in Rome, we headed to France. We had a nice opportunity to speak in France--with the GBU (the Groupes Bibliques Universitaires), essentially the French version of the International Fellowship of International Students (or InterVarsity Christian Fellowship). We flew into Paris (Orly). This was quite an adventure, because our flight was late, and had to rearrange things--spend the night at Paris-Orly, head into the city the next day, catch a train back south to near Orleans, then go from there to Gaubert. It was an adventure--but in the end it all worked out fine. It was a treat to speak with the GBU. I was speaking to Ph.D. students, and I shared some of my "The Gospel and the Mind" material. I hope it was helpful.
 |
| The one church in Gaubert, France, a Protestant church. This is something of an anomaly in France. |
 |
| Inside the church in Gaubert. |
 |
| We enjoyed walking down the streets of Gaubert. |
 |
| Walking in the fields outside the village of Gaubert. |
 |
| The good group of folks in Gaubert, France. |
No comments:
Post a Comment