Anyway, so we were in Austria for 9 days, 5 days in the little village of Saalfelden, 1 day in Salzburg, and 3 days in Vienna! So in Saalfelden, we lived in what the family who owned the house called "The Arc". Because it looks like this:
Yea, I know there are five non-Green kids. The guy with the yellow shirt is Elvis, their cousin. Seems fitting.
They are a very nice family. We hope some day they'll come to Tennessee to visit.
I am writing about the second adventure they took us on. They just walked the 10 feet to our house and asked us if we wanted to hike a mountain, and it happens to be in the Alps, and we totally agreed and they drove us about halfway up the mountain, but of course the older boy Joni biked up. Shrug. We were all very impressed, as there were 22 numbered (#3 below) hairpin curves, all at a ridiculous incline.
So we started hiking up the mountain. It was sort of ridge walking also.
Tori was singing The Sound of Music for a while of the hike. It really did feel like it. Well after about an hour and a half we got to the top. It was so beautiful. Like it was ridiculous. We were surrounded by larger mountains.
There was this cross at the top. We climbed it and it was legit.
They also had this amazingly cute dog named Kora. Naturally I took a pic.
The time up there was marvelous.
This is Tori and Lea.
As the sun was setting later.
![]() |
| I took this as Caleb was doing a backflip. Quite impressive really. |
![]() |
| Then I just decided to add this pic because I took it up there and it is not a bad pic. |
Daniel
\















No comments:
Post a Comment