Background 574

Tuesday, 6 September 2016

Every Day Life.

              Hello again from Dan. I was thinking, and we have a lot of blogs that sort of say about how we travel and go places, and not a whole lot about how we really live in Cambridge. I can't say it's at all like life in Tennessee, but it feels pretty normal for us, because we feel like locals. And act like them (unless they just are not telling us how obvious it is that we are 'Merican and they don't want to point it out.) Either way, we feel at home here, and so wanted to tell yall about life here.

              First off is our house. Well, it is basically an apartment, but it is called a flat. It isn't huge, but it works. The kids all sleep in the same room. We all just totally love it. Yea. This is our house n five pics:
Homeschooling headquarters 

Cozy Kitchen

Mom and Dad's room 


Kids' Quarters


Lounge (as they call it)
             I next have to talk about how we home school. It is pretty great especially now that we are learning Greek! ohhhh yea! get hyped. Well it is alright I suppose. This pic is Dad being enthusiastic about our first day schooling, and me, well, not so.

I have got to say that my parents are doing an excellent job schooling us. They are brilliant.
             
              So we also get to play with the little kids who are our neighbors here at Tyndale house basically every day. They are unbelievably cute and fun.
These two guys' (Ben and Tim Malik) parents are from Slovakia, and they are twins. Unbelievably cute.
This little guy's name is Wescott. He is so cool. He doesn't really talk yet but he smiles 24/7. He is amazing.

There are many more amazing neighbors and kids around here, but we'll save something for next time.  

Signing off,
Dan
             






             

No comments: