Background 574
Saturday, 13 August 2016
By: Caleb
Things I will always remember about CB3 Youth Camp in Wales...
1. Just how many times I hit my head on the low ceiling and never remembered when it was there until I did it again.
2. No shampoo, only a trash can and soap dispenser. So I will never forget dumping soap in the trash can and rubbing it in my head, then putting my dirty clothes in the soapy trash can and stomping on them till "clean."
3. The sight of drying clothes sporadically scattered across the roof of the posh boarding house where we stayed...drying. They would dry during the day, we would forget to bring them in and it would rain that night. Over and Over again. So by the last day we remembered and FINALLY had dry clothes.
4. Yes Stevie (an America classmate) and I did suffer from the after smells ( From #3 above). From mildew and wet socks all week long...
5. Last but not least, the renewing feeling of God-filled fun for a week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment