Background 574

Sunday, 20 November 2016

Our Switzerland Trip--Zurich

Greetings!  Brad here.  Our family had a blessed time in Switzerland, from November 3-10, 2016.  Switzerland was a beautiful country, and we were there to speak at VBG--essentially one of the InterVarsity Christian Fellowship ministries in Switzerland (the German-speaking branch; there is also a French-speaking branch).  I was thankful for the opportunity.

Before heading to the retreat at which I was speaking, we had the day to spend in Zurich.  In terms of the Protestant Reformation, Zurich is famous for the fact that Ulrich Zwingli ministered there.  Here we are posing in front of the Zwingli statue.  A lot of fun.





Here we are at the church were Zwingli preached.  Heinrich Bullinger was another Swiss reformer.  This really was a blast.



When we travel, I enjoy simply exploring the cities.  We enjoyed time walking around Zurich.

Here are Dianne and Victoria, when we stopped for a snack.




Victoria has a very cute face she makes, as in below.



And both Dianne and Victoria have very pretty smiles, as seen here!


I could not resist getting a picture at "Augustine Street."  Very fun.



The children having fun as we explore Zurich.



More to come on our Swiss adventure!


No comments: